TECACQ M&A, specializes in Mergers & Acquisitions, ESOP’s, and Corporate Finance, with services in Business Development Strategy, Pre-Due Diligence Support, and Post Merger Transactions, for closely held middle-market companies.
Our firm has gained access to literally thousands of qualified buyers and sellers both domestically & internationally. TECACQ has progressed by adopting the simple philosophy of professionalism and service. We serve most industries from Energy, Service, Manufacturing, Distribution, Technology, Security, and Health Care.
Our Managing Directors are located in Boston, California, Chicago, Texas, New York, Washington, DC, and Co-partners in Europe with London, and Asia with South Korea, Taiwan, & mainland China.
We provide sellers and buyers with:
- Probability of the business being sold
- Necessary steps, legal and otherwise, to prepare the business for sale
- Estimate of cost involved to buyer/seller
- Responsibilities of the parties in the sale process; buyer, seller, key
staff members and department, attorney, accountant, lender, etc.
- Estimate of total transaction time from engagement to closing
- Confidentiality requirement
- Timing of offers, counteroffers, escrow, closing
- Purchaser cash or other requirements
- Skill required to operate business
- Asking price and deal structure